⛔ Safety Courses & Resources For The UK, EU, US, CAD, AUS & NZ.
OHS Ed may collect personal information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, the following:
- when users visit our site;
- when users register on the site;
- when users subscribe to the blog or newsletter; or
- in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources OHS Ed makes available on the site.
OHS Ed may collect users’ personal information only if users voluntarily submit this information to OHS Ed. Users are able to refuse to supply personal information, but it may prevent them from accessing certain site features.
OHS Ed may collect non-personal identification information about users when they interact with the site. This category of information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about the user’s connection to the site (including the operating system and the internet service provider).
Web Browser Cookies
Using Collected Information
OHS Ed does not sell, trade, or rent any user personal information to others. Rather, OHS Ed may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To better support the needs of our users.
- To help us better understand how our site and services are used and how to make improvements.
- To send emails to users if they have voluntarily provided their email address. Emails could be sent in response to an order placed, to respond to inquiries received, or in response to an opt-in to our mailing list. A user can unsubscribe at any time.
Protecting Your Information
OHS Ed stores all personal information provided by users on secure servers. OHS Ed has put in place reasonable precautions and security measures to protect against and prevent unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information stored on the site.
This site may contain links to other websites. OHS Ed does not control the content or links that appear on these third-party sites and is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third-party site.
Your Acceptance Of These Terms
By accessing and using the OHS Ed site, you agree to and accept this policy. If you do not agree, please do not use the site. After posting any changes to this policy, your continued use of the site will be considered as your acceptance of those changes.